General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These conditions of sale will apply to ALL sales from Cowdroy Products Limited unless they are specifically varied in writing from Cowdroy Products Limited.
- Non-Account Customers: To operate on a "Cash Sale" basis where goods are paid for, in full, prior to goods leaving the warehouse.
Account Customers: Strictly NET THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM DATE OF STATEMENT.
Cowdroy Products Limited reserves the right to require payment in advance or cash on delivery from any customer.
- All prices shown in the price list are subject to change without notice.
- Returns will not be accepted after seven (7) days. All returns must have prior authorisation and must be in good order and condition. Cut to size extrusions and special orders will NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETUEN. Freight must be borne by the customers and tax invoice numbers must be quoted at all times. Depending on circumstances a surcharge may apply.
- Damage in transit or goods not manufactured to specification must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- Trade prices set herein are recommended trade prices only and resellers have no obligation to comply with this recommendation.